Tuesday, August 29, 2017

August 21, 2017

I have returned from the office from two weeks' worth of professional development and personal travel.  I was very happy to attend once again the Santa Fe Photographic Workshop in beautiful Santa Fe, New Mexico.  This was the second year in a row I have been fortunate enough to attend the workshop and this year I took the class "Basics of Digital Photography using Adobe Lightroom."  It was a great class and I really learned a lot that is going to help me be a better instructor for the kids here in Travis County.  I will be posting highlights of the photos I took during the workshop throughout the week, starting with these photos that I took on the first day of the workshop which was last Monday, August 21st.  As this was the first day of the workshop, we had not gotten into the guts of using Lightroom so most of these are unedited:











No comments:

Post a Comment