Monday, October 23, 2023

Golden Jaguars 4-H - October 16th, 2023

"This time we had a lot of fun, we went to a different place and we had a lot of fun there.  We all had a good time and we took a lot of pictures.  We had a lot of different perspectives and different views.  We had a good view of the city and of nature.  And I hope that a lot of people have the opportunity to join this club and learn the same things we did.  I hope in the future the people in this club get to have the same opportunities that we had." - Danely

"So we went to Gus Garcia and we got to take a lot of pictures.  It was amazing.  Everybody was smiling and they was taking pictures of rocks that thought was diamonds.  And then Jeremiah he took one of the rocks and he brought it back to the classroom and he took it home.  Peace out!" -Kiki

"Everybody have a good weekend.  I hope they have a good weekend and I hope they have a good time at school.  We had a good time at photography club and I hope everybody is gonna have a GOOD time and if you have a good time make sure to come and have a good time at home and a good dinner." - Khyliah

"This is what we did last week in Photography Club.  We had a lot of fun, we went to Gus Garcia.  And we also had a lot of fun and I hope all my friends adored that time."

"We had a fun time and people love going to Garcia and we took a lot of pictures.  I seen a lot of smiles on people's faces and I hope we go back there and I hope everybody had a good day.  And I hope the future kids that go here that they're gonna have a lot of fun too."

Juju





Jeremiah



Khaniah




Danely







No comments:

Post a Comment