Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Golden Jaguars 4-H - December 11th 2023

It was our last time meeting this year and we took a lot of pictures and people entered some more photos in the contest.  We went to the library and the book fair and we took pictures of books and fish and more and we got back and we started to upload our pictures.  - Khaniah

Thank you for this day.  It was great meeting everybody today and having fun.   -Khyliah

This is our last meeting.  We had a lot of fun.  I think we are gonna do this again next year but I am not sure if I am going to be here.  I hope everyone that tries to get into photography club has a good opportunity to have the things we did and I hope they have a good year and if they do it next year I wish them good luck. - Danely

Danely




DJ




Khaniah





Khyliah





MJ




No comments:

Post a Comment